The Active Cargo System truck bed rack uses integrated gearboxes for locking, water-resistant storage which easily mounts onto your rack. They have some great advantages over other gear storage systems:
- Easy access - While most truck toolboxes use up valuable space in your truck bed and are difficult to load and unload, the ACS integrated gearbox is side-mounted. The side mounting allows quick and easy access to all your adventure gear while keeping it safe from the elements with an automotive-grade silicon seal.
Specifications - Active Cargo System Integrated Gear Box
- Manufactured from roto-molded high-density polyethylene (same as kayaks)
- Simple T-slot installation
- Key locking (comes with 2 keys)
- Dual-stage powder-coated steel brackets
- Automotive-grade silicon seal
- Grade 10.9 Black Zinc- Nickle plated fasteners
- Weight 18 lbs.
- Weight capacity 65 lbs.
- Storage space 10.5 gallons (1.4 cubic feet)
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- U.S. Patent US 10,259,508